Essex Group are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept debit and credit card payments for the rally fees. The card that we will not be accepting is AMEX.
All news and rally changes will be posted here. If you know of anyone attending please can you get a message to them Also our Essex Group Facebook page will have up to date information on rally changes.
ELECTRONIC KEY TRANSMITION.
1. Store your keys away from household entry points. Keeping your keyless entry fob out of sight is not enough – thieves only need to gain proximity to the key to amplify the signal. Faraday Bags can be purchased online and in stores, these will prevent your signal being intercepted and your vehicle stolen.
2. Despite social media or public opinion, DO NOT leave keys in the fridge, microwave or a tin as this may do more damage to the key and is unlikely to be effective.
3. Review your car security. Check for after-market security devices such as steering locks or trackers, which are proven to deter thieves. If your vehicle has a manufacturer’s installed tracker, check with your insurers before you alter it as it may invalidate your insurance.
4. Contact your dealer and talk about the digital features in your car. Have there been any software updates you can take advantage of?
5. If you have a garage, use it!
Stolen Caravan, Motorhome and Trailer Tent Database
Below is page one of the list of caravans and motorhome's that have been reported as stolen. At the bottom of the page you'll find links to vehicles stolen in earlier years. If you have had a caravan or motorhome stolen and would like to advise others of the details please send us the details. Please include the following details:
- Make / Manufacturer / Model
- Year built
- CRIS / Reg number
- VIN number
- Where stolen from and circumstances of theft
- Date stolen
- Any other information which would help identify it.
Once we have your information, we will add your stolen caravan / motorhome to the list, and contact you for photos if you have them.